1. I got to run twice. In my new shorts. 107 minutes total.
2. I got my new shoes!!
3. Lemons were on sale, and I am drinking fresh homemade lemonade!!! (Truly my favorite part of warm weather)
4. Had Boloco for the first time today. I have been meaning to try it for years. It was good, but I think Chipotle has spoiled me. I ordered a burrito with black beans, white meat chicken, salsa, and lettuce. Half the size of Chipotle with same ingredients, but tasty nonethless! Their chips+salsa were very good!
5. Got a pair of my favorite pants for $2.67. Yep, under three dollars. Thank you Old Navy super sale! I have three other pairs of these…and two of them I paid full price for (silly me!).
6. Since I was at the Natick Collections (I hardly every make it out there), I surprised PW with a new iPhone 4!
Yep, good day. Will tomorrow top it? With 2 hours of running and Bikram yoga? Stay tuned to find out!