My iPhoto is filled to the brim with years worth of pictures, so I decided it would be fun to do the 30 Day Photo Challenge I saw on Christina’s blog (PS I love her blog, check it out!) Here are the 30 days:
Day 01 – A picture of yourself with ten facts
Day 02 – A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 03 – A picture of the cast from your favorite show
Day 04 – A picture of your night
Day 05 – A picture of your favorite memory
Day 06 – A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day
Day 07 – A picture of your most treasured item
Day 08 – A picture that makes you laugh
Day 09 – A picture of the person who has gotten you through the most
Day 10 – A picture of the person you do the most ****** up things with
Day 11 – A picture of something you hate
Day 12 – A picture of something you love
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite band or artist
Day 14 – A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without
Day 15 – A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 16 – A picture of someone who inspires you
Day 17 – A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently
Day 18 – A picture of your biggest insecurity
Day 19 – A picture and a letter
Day 20 – A picture of somewhere you’d love to travel
Day 21 – A picture of something you wish you could forget
Day 22 – A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 23 – A picture of your favorite book
Day 24 – A picture of something you wish you could change
Day 25 – A picture of your day
Day 26 – A picture of something that means a lot to you
Day 27 – A picture of yourself and a family member
Day 28 – A picture of something you’re afraid of
Day 29 – A picture that can always make you smile
Day 30 – A picture of someone you miss
Okay so onto Day 1: A picture of yourself with ten facts
1. PW and I eloped. The above picture is from my last hour of being a single lady! My friend Pam took the picture, she had no idea we were running off to get married right after she took it!
2. I used to hate running. Despise. I was (40 pounds) overweight and couldnt run 5 minutes straight. But, like most things, if you put your mind to it you can do it!
3. I was a psychology major in college. I took a Statistics class required for my major and it made me fall in love with math! Now I get to do it everyday 🙂
4. PW I started talking/getting to know each other after our mutual friend passed away at a triathlon, 6 years ago (cant believe it was 6 years, RIP PB)
5. I am still terrified of the dark, at almost 28 years old!
6. I did the backstroke, with my wetsuit unzipped, in my first open water triathlon. I was terrified (and I still hate lakeweed!)
7. I was a vegetarian off and on for years (HS/college). Then one day, I just stopped.
8. My favorite food always has been, and always will be, pizza.
9. I worked at bike shops for 3 years (!!), and for a company that puts on triathlons for 12 years (!!!!)
10. I went through many different phases in high school/college: Goth, Hippie, Punk/Scene, you name it, I was there at some point.